VANCOUVER, BC (July 1, 2011) Dominion Lending Centres Clearlease Reports Vendor Equipment Leasing Program celebrates 10 years. Clearlease.com was born on 31 May 2000 18:04:38 With the milestone of 10 years behind us now, DLC Clearlease is please that the initial Vendor Equipment Leasing Program has evolved from simple Equipment Leases to Vendor Lease Financing which assists Vendors to move more produsct and Services.
Vendor Financing offers your customers a full set of financing options, for a vendor to increase sales and retain customers.
Some Dominion Lending Centres Clearlease Reports Vendor Equipment Leasing Program Key Features: Equipment Dominion Lending Centres Clearlease Reports Vendor Equipment Leasing Program We Lease
* Quick Turnaround – Vendors can use our simple one page application for up to $100,000 and get an approval and receive lease documents in as little as 24 Hours.
* Fast Funding – We offer a vendor the option of receiving payment via electronic funds transfer directly to your account as well as 100% advanced payment for preferred partners in our Vendor Financing Program.
* 100% Vendor Financing – Include all of the soft costs such as shipping, installation, software and training in one easy lease for your client.
* Flexible Payment Options – Options include terms from 24 to 72 months, no advance payments, step up payments, 60 and 90 day deferred, and seasonal payments included in our Vendor Financing Program. Vendor Financing and Available Lease Programs
* Pre-approved Lease Lines – We can set up a lease line of credit to ensure that your client has the financing they need and lets vendors help give them the best possible equipment solution.
* Online Tools – Use Our Dominion Lending Centres Clearlease Vendor Portal for Quoting, Applications, and Information ( http://www.clearlease.com )
Businesses are looking for their vendors to provide them with a more comprehensive set of products and services. Dominion Lending Centres Clearlease’s Vendor Financing Program gives vendors the opportunity to provide their customers with a solid set of financing options. Our program is designed to give vendors fast responses to their applications and a dedicated service team that will work with you on every transaction. We process the financing on your behalf from start to finish.
Dominion Lending Centres Clearlease is the right Partner for you
* Over 10 years experience in Successful Vendor Financing
* Direct and secondary Sources of Funding
* Easy access to skilled equipment leasing professionals. We’ll help your customers make the right financing choices.
* Our dedicated Vendor Financing Team to help you with any questions.
* Coop and Joint Marketing programs to help boost your sales
Dominion Lending Centres Clearlease Video Link: http://youtu.be/f_kk7WJa7Uk
For more information please visit us at: http://www.clearlease.com/Career-Opportunities.html
About Dominion Lending Centres Clearlease
Dominion Lending Centres Clearlease Commercial (DLC Clearlease/Clearlease.com) is a fully diversified Lease Finance Mortgage Banking Brokerage Company specializing in Equipment Leasing, Automobile Leasing, Residential, Commercial Lending/Mortgage Financing. DLC Clearlease possesses the capability to accommodate financing needs ranging from a small second Home Mortgage to a Multi-Million Dollar Commercial Projects. No mortgage is too small or too large for this integrated Company.
Equipment Lease Financing in Vancouver, Surrey, Delta, Richmond, Langley, New Westminster, North Vancouer, West Vancouver, B.C. Also offering Automobile Lease Financing and Mortgage information. Founded by the Pidgeon brothers Alexander Pidgeon and Rene Pidgeon.
You may have recently seen a Dominion Lending advertisement on such media outlets as: Global News, CTV News, CBC Television, Rogers Sportsnet or possibly heard the great Don Cherry, a Canadian Sports legend, discuss Dominion Lending Centres.
Contact DLC Clearlease.com:
Dominion Lending Centres Clearlease
HEAD OFFICE, Bentall Two, Suite 900, 555 Burrard Street, Vancouver, BC, V7X 1M8, CANADA.
Mr. Alexander Pidgeon, Editor in Chief
Tel: (604) 696-1221 ext. 199
eMail: [email protected]
Video Link: http://youtu.be/f_kk7WJa7Uk